Sample Diet while on LIPO (MIC+B12)
Serving size and calorie intake depends on your particular needs. Mix and match meals listed as needed.
Breakfast: Steel cut oatmeal with almond milk, blueberries and slivered almonds
Lunch: Tuna salad with corn, kidney beans, low fat ranch and low fat shredded cheddar cheese stuffed tomato atop a bed of lettuce.
Afternoon snack: Celery and natural peanut butter
Dinner: Parmesan Crusted Chicken Breast with steamed veggies
Breakfast: Smoothie with your favorite protein powder, spinach and berries. Add a little honey for sweetness if you’d like.
Lunch: Grilled chicken sandwich (no sauce) with fruit cup (Chic-fil-A)
Afternoon snack: Low fat Greek yogurt
Dinner: Spaghetti squash with red sauce
Breakfast: Breakfast sandwich using light English muffin, 1 egg scrambled with shredded reduced-fat Cheddar cheese, and sliced tomato and avocado.
Lunch: Super greens salad with your favorite veggies and boneless skinless chicken breast
Afternoon snack: Orange
Dinner: Tilapia over quinoa with asparagus
Breakfast: Kashi Golden Goodness Cereal with berries and almond milk
Lunch: New England Lobster Roll
Afternoon snack: Apple
Dinner: Cheese burger lettuce wraps, use lean ground beef and low fat cheese
Breakfast:Egg White Turkey Sausage Wake-Up Wrap (Dunkin’ Donuts) with a piece of fruit
Lunch: Spinach salad with pine nuts and tuna
Afternoon snack: Cucumber salad
Dinner: Seared scallops over quinoa with sautéed veggies
Breakfast: Mini ham and cheese quiches
Lunch: One pan Mexican quinoa
Afternoon snack: Veggies with hummus
Dinner: Clean Eating Crockpot Turkey Chili
Breakfast: Banana Oat Blender Pancakes
Lunch: Chicken salad stuffed avocado
Afternoon snack: Low fat cottage cheese and fruit (if using canned fruit make sure it is packed in water)
Dinner: Whole wheat pizza topped with low fat cheese, sliced tomatoes and raw spinach and a side salad
- Many of the recipes listed can feed up to 4 people. Don’t hesitate to have leftovers for lunch or dinner to cut down on time and money.
- If cooking boneless, skinless chicken breast make extra for lunches or consider getting a rotisserie chicken from your local grocery store (just remove the skin before eating).
- The fruit listed can be any fruit that is in season. Freeze it and blend it with for a frozen treat.
- Stick to drinking water and green tea. Add lemon for a little flavor. If you are having coffee watch out for the calories in creamer and sweetener.
- If you do have an alcoholic beverage drink in moderation. Too much alcohol leads to late night binges and visits to fast food restaurants.
Products related to this post
$137.99 $229.99Select this Treatment