Lipo Frequently Asked Questions
What is Lipo?
Lipo is a Lipotropic injection designed to help accelerate fat loss. Lipotropics are substances that help metabolize fats in the body for use as energy.
What are the benefits of LIPO (MIC+B12)?
LIPO (MIC+B12) is said to burn fat, speed up your metabolism, prevent cholesterol build up and detoxify your body.
What does that mean to you?
This means that when used in tangent with a healthy diet and daily exercise you may be able to boost your weight loss, rid your body of unhealthy toxins and increase your energy levels. MIC+B12 may also be used to help avoid weight gain when you aren’t able to eat as healthy as you would like, or get the necessary exercise.
What is in Lipo (MIC+B12)?
- Methionine– Methionine is one of two sulphur containing amino acids, and it plays a role in synthesizing other amino acids. Methionine is an essential amino acid, which means it must be consumed via diet or supplementation since the body cannot create it on its own. Since methionine contains sulphur it is useful for strengthening cartilage as well as nails and hair.
- Inositol– Inositol is another essential nutrient and is found in a number of foods. Inositol is useful for signal transfer, growth and metabolism. Inositol is sometimes used in treating patients who are suffering from depression but it is also known as a lipotropic injection.
- Choline– Choline is also helpful for neurotransmission and is recognized as an essential vitamin. While the body does produce choline it still needs to be consumed or supplemented in order to keep healthy levels in the body.
- Cyanocobalamin – One of three forms of B12. Cyanocobalamin naturally is converted to Methylcobalamin through a chemical process in the body and is the most common and inexpensive type of B12.
How to use LIPO (MIC+B12)?
LIPO is an intramuscular injection. This means you inject the MIC+B12 into your gluteus medius muscle or deltoid muscle. The injections are done twice a week for a total of 5 weeks or 15 weeks depending on the vial size purchased from https://ushcgshots.com/.
How does Lipo work?
Lipo contains vitamins and minerals that are known fat burning agents. In addition, this product contains vitamins B6 and B12, which not only help with metabolism but also with energy, which can be crucial on a calorie restricted diet.
Which is better: Lipo or HCG?
It depends on your individual needs and preferences. The HCG diet program is a short term program that can help dieters lose large amounts of fat in as little as a month. The plan requires extremely low calories (500-700) per day. HCG is also a hormone. Some dieters prefer to have higher calories or prefer a non-hormonal solution; Lipo is for these people, and can be done continuously because these are vitamins and minerals found in common everyday foods.
What kind of program do you recommend on Lipo?
Since Lipo can be used long term (our 30ml kits will last 15 weeks), we suggest a diet that is high in protein, moderate to low in fats and low in carbohydrates, especially simple carbohydrates such as in sugar, white rice and other “white” carbs. If you want to add a few carbs to your diet, make sure they come from green vegetable sources and brown grains. You should eat 4 to 5 times per day; this will control blood sugar and kick start your metabolism. We also recommend some sort of fitness plan that has a combination of cardio and strength training at least 2-3 times per week. While the calories burned are a benefit, the real benefit comes as your body composition begins to change into a more athletic looking version of yourself.
How much can I lose on Lipo?
Depending on how much you have to lose, the frequency and content of your meals and your activity level, many of our customers have reported losing 2-4 pounds per week, with some reporting loss of 5 pounds or more per week. As you continue on the program, you will find your body getting leaner but the pounds lost per day may slow. This is why the scale should be a guide and the mirror should always be part of your self-assessment.
What type of physical activity should I get while in Lipo?
30 minutes a day is the minimum physical activity recommended for a healthy lifestyle. Below is a list of ideas to accomplish 30 minutes of physical activity.
- Walk or run: Find a group to walk or run with.
- Clean your house
- Zumba: Find a class near you!
- Weight training
- Take the stairs instead of the elevator