10 Physical Activity Ideas to Get your Body Moving
1. Take 5 minutes out of every hour of your day to walk in place, or walk around the office or home. After 6 hours you will have the 30 minutes needed. Plus, studies show regular activity throughout the day may help improve your mood and creativity.
2. Have an evening of TV watching scheduled? At every commercial pick an activity from the list below. Before you know it you will have the 30 minutes required.
- Curls (if you don’t have weights at home use canned goods)
- Tricep extension (if you don’t have weights at home use canned goods)
- Shoulder press (if you don’t have weights at home use canned goods)
- Bicycle crunches
3. Turn on your favorite music and dance around the house. Dancing not only burns calories but will boost your mood.
4. Enjoy gardening? 30 minutes of gardening can burn up to 114 calories.
5. How about getting outside for 30 minutes and throw around a baseball or football. Don’t forget the fun of a Frisbee!
6. Remember that basketball hoop by the garage? Get up and play a game of H-O-R-S-E.
7. Take your dog for a walk or play fetch. Not only will you make your pooch happy but you’ll burn calories.
8. Water sports like kayaking, stand up paddle board and swimming burn a ton of calories and are fun for the whole family.
9. Get out that Wii or Xbox and play the sports or dance games. You’ll have fun, enjoy a little competition and burn calories.
10. Play a musical instrument or learn how. Not only will you challenge your brain and burn calories you can now play an instrument!
Products related to this post
$131.99 $219.99Select this Treatment